Wednesday 15 May 2013

AJAXify Your WordPress Comments

Important: All scripts hosted on widcraft.googlecode.com don't work anymore because Google has blocked that SVN repository.
In previous posts, I shared several AJAX tutorial, which were awesome. In this tutorial, I'll show how to AJAXify your default WP comment  system. It's a great must use tutorial.

AJAX comment enables you and your readers to post and reply to comment instantly without refreshing the page. It saves a lot of time and users are more likely to comment. You can check a live demo by clicking here.

I prefer to use Disqus comment box on my sites, but unfortunately Disqus doesn't works with BuddyPress. I'm not the only person who is facing this problem. I was so disappointment when I had to choose default WP comment box, since it reloads on every activity. So, I found a great plugin to AJAXify my default WP comment box.

To AJAXify your WordPress comments, there is a great plugin call wp-comment-master. Below is official description of this plugin:

an elegant and must-have comment plugin to better satisfy your visitors, it has two main features: AJAX comment posting and comment paginitaion.


Installing wp-comment-master:

  • Click here and download this plugin. Visit your WordPress' plugin page and install this plugin.
  • You can also install this plugin from your WP's plugin directory.
  • After installing, just click on active and it's done...

Don't forget to leave a comment...
Important: Check our new website TricksPanda.com for WordPress tutorials, plugins and more.
 
Powered by Blogger.