Sunday 17 February 2013

Recent Posts With Scrollbar Widget For Blogger

Important: All scripts hosted on widcraft.googlecode.com don't work anymore because Google has blocked that SVN repository.

Finally, we are back with another widget with a generator. I was trying to find this widget for my blog since I started blogging, i never got success in searching this widget. Last night, I created this widget using recent-posts-with-titles-only.js script.

This awesome script is created by blogsolute.com, and modified by madtomatoe.com. With this widget you can show upto recent 25 posts of your blog in a small box. Width of this widget is 100%, which means it automatically adjusts on your blog's sidebar. If you're sharing this post then don't forget to give me a backlink.

Below is our Widget Generator with several fields:

Important: Check our new website TricksPanda.com for WordPress tutorials, plugins and more.
 
Powered by Blogger.