Wednesday 1 January 2014

It's Time To Unleash The Panda!

Important: All scripts hosted on widcraft.googlecode.com don't work anymore because Google has blocked that SVN repository.
Happy New Year to all of our loyal readers and their families! It's 2014, and I'm proud to share this small news with all of you. I've launched a new website on 1st Jan, called TricksPanda.com.

Our new website will cover all the WordPress and advanced internet tricks and some other fun tricks. It'll also cover some of the basic stuff about Blogger platform. Please visit TricksPanda.com and tell me how you guys feel about this new site.

What About BWidgets?

BWidgets.com is not going anywhere. I'll still post stuff on this blog. BUT don't expect much from me in the first quarter of this year as my boards exams are just couple of months away and I've to prepare a lot.

Happy New Year & Thanks for all the support!
Important: Check our new website TricksPanda.com for WordPress tutorials, plugins and more.
 
Powered by Blogger.