Friday 15 November 2013

Is Your Website Down For Everyone Or It's Just You?

Important: All scripts hosted on widcraft.googlecode.com don't work anymore because Google has blocked that SVN repository.
A couple of days ago my website WWEFansNation.com's server went down, and the following message appeared:

503 Service Unavailable: The server is currently unavailable (because it is overloaded or down for maintenance)

But my website was not down at all. It was just my WiFi operator's fault. It was just down on my WiFi connection, but was up to entire universe.

My fellow blogger, Rajat Garg of TrueBloggerTips, passed me link to isup.me to check whether my website is down for everyone or it's just me.

You can also check if your website is down for everyone or it's you by visiting isup.me.
Important: Check our new website TricksPanda.com for WordPress tutorials, plugins and more.
 
Powered by Blogger.